Sunday 27 February 2022

Ukraine Invasion: President Zelenskyy's, speech to the Russian people [English subtitles]

 I have copied the video to here in case the YouTube video goes missing original link was https://youtu.be/p-zilnPtZ2M


President Zelenskyy's, speech to the Russian people [English subtitles]


Powerful speech the more I find out about this man who was unknown to me and I wager most of us in the UK the more respect I have.

How many of our so-called leaders would stay rallying the troops and people when the offer of evacuation to safety is/was there.

He knows his fight is one to the death for if they fail he's unlikely to come out of it alive. 

Respect

Unless of course, Putin deems he doesn't want a Dead martyr and wants to put him on trial for fake crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment