"The US has carried out a missile strike against a Syrian air base in response to a suspected chemical weapons attack on a rebel-held town."Is this more evidence that Trump is an accident waiting to happen?
Here are my thoughts as to why launching an attack without evidence is dangerous.
- "Response to a suspected chemical weapons attack" We shouldn't be attacking when there is just a suspicion.
- It should be on evidence that is beyond all reasonable doubt not just suspected.
- Jihadis must be rubbing their hands in glee all they have to do is set off chemical attacks and Trump will launch missiles at Assad.
- It may have been a Assad chemical attack or it may have been a conventional bomb hitting a chemical store on the ground, no hard evidence has been released.
- We already got into a war in Iraq on false information that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, which was proved to be incorrect.
- That war created a vacuum and spawned ISIL.
- Both wars have created refugees that have swamped Europe.
- Russian is in Syria backing Assad.
- Russia has a base in Syria, one of 10 outside Russia and it wants to keep it.
- USA has 38 bases world wide.
- USA Would like it if Russia didn't have a base in Syria.
- As always we have to look at why the big players are moving chess pieces.
- Oil was the main reason for Iraq look at what companies now control Iraq oil fields.