Saturday 25 June 2016

The UK is split but the vote is out, no time for indecision


Being so close to voting out and on the fence for most of the time in the run up to the referendum I thought id feel differently.

But I dont.

If anything I feel a little out of control, uncertain.

My worry is that they have no plan of what to do.

The Brexit team are now in a state of panic and the country doesn't need that. It will be tough enough anyway as the EU brings their full combined weight down on us to ensure leaving doesn't look a good option to others. Any delays now will just cause further indecision in the markets and further hurt to the UK.

Also the EU wants that decision quickly and will put pressure on to force it. I really don't believe that Boris and the other clowns have a clue, if they did they would have been stating to the country what was going to happen to help stabilize things. 

My main reason for voting to stay was that after researching it for weeks there was no economic model that would work for us and solve the main brexit claim "take control of our borders" and also that the EU couldn't afford to let us leave and be seen to be successful.

I predict this will take 10 to 20 years to sort out. Depending on the acions of the government.

Gove said "there will be bumps in the road" I think that's the understatement of the decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment