Thursday 22 July 2010

Crazy Illuminati

Ive been practicing playing different variations of  the Gnarls Barkley song - Crazy and on the comments of the Youtube video noticed that someone had said the song was about the Illuminati.

New one on me I assumed it was about someone losing their mind, maybe depressed or ... well hadn't really thought much about it apart from that.

Anyways whats the Illuminati I thought well a quick google and the short answer is ...
"there is a "global elite" society that is either in control of the world, or is seeking to take control of the world"

you can read more here
illuminati-conspiracy
Illuminati
conspiracyarchive
trueconspiracies

Not sure about that one think the one about someone with mental issues is probably closer to the truth.

So....
And back to the song

1 comment:

  1. This is the first thing that popped into my head when I heard this song...kind of creepy lyrics when you "Know too much," as well.

    Lyrics:

    "I was out of touch. But it wasn't because I didn't know enough, I just knew too much. Does that make me crazy?" People who travel too far down the rabbit hole say things that normal people think are crazy...i.e. 9/11 truth. http://911truthfordummies.com/ (not too be offensive towards you in particular).

    "And I hope that you are Having the time of your life But think twice That's my only advice." People who believe everything they are told through the mainstream media are living in ignorance and it's been said that ignorance is bliss.

    "Who do you think you are? Ha ha ha, bless your soul You really think you're in control? Well, I think you're crazy." 93 percent of all financial wealth is controlled by the top 10 percent of the world. Not getting into politics, just a fact.

    "My heroes had the heart To lose their lives out on a limb And all I remember Is thinking, I want to be like them." i.e. Lincoln, MLK, John and Robert Kennedy, John Lennon, Gandhi, Malcolm X, etc.

    BUT, even if the song is simply about going crazy then right on...but the facts still stand for the rest.

    ReplyDelete